If you are interested in volunteering for our coalition or you would like to observe one of the these requests please contact Robin Costley,Certified Asthma Educator for the Marion County Public Health Department at (317) 221-2473 or email Robin at
- Visit the website on a regular basis to find out more
- Become a member. The membership of the Asthma Alliance of Indianapolis consists of more than 60 diverse individual partners from area health care, educational, business and social service organizations.
- Become a volunteer at our community outreach events. In addition to the Asthma Alliance of Indianapolis leaders, who organize, direct and provide program administration, core members handle specific roles and responsibilities; cooperating members publicly support the coalition and encourage others to contribute time and action; and community supporters sustain the coalition at key intervals.
- Explore partnership opportunities
- Donate- all donations are used to purchase needed asthma management items to families in need.
To request additional membership information or learn how to get involved, contact:
Asthma Alliance of Indianapolis
3838 N. Rural Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Phone: (317) 221-2473
Fax: (317) 221-3114